Serving food? You’re probably running a Class 2 Food Premises.
- Register your premises (usually where you’re cooking) and renew it annually
- Get and follow a food safety program – whether it’s your own or it’s the Health Department’s template.
- Keep your record keeping up to scratch.
- Put up with inspections from the Health Department.
- Most importantly, make sure that your food is safe to eat.
The Department provides a business classification tool for finding out what level of registration you need for your business.