Food safety registration

Food safety registration 2017-06-01T13:06:10+10:00

Serving food? You’re probably running a Class 2 Food Premises.

  • Register your premises (usually where you’re cooking) and renew it annually
  • Get and follow a food safety program – whether it’s your own or it’s the Health Department’s template.
  • Keep your record keeping up to scratch.
  • Put up with inspections from the Health Department.
  • Most importantly, make sure that your food is safe to eat.

The Department provides a business classification tool for finding out what level of registration you need for your business.

Let’s get you started

Contact us by email
Call us on 1300 797 512