Ken Burgin from ProfitableHospitality.com hosted me on a podcast to talk about vindictive former employees, the damage they can cause and how to reduce the risk.
- What makes employees so angry they they want revenge
- Some of the ways disgruntled employees can try and seek revenge
- Tips on dealing with baseless allegations of unfair dismissal, sexual harassment and bullying
- Why it’s important to keep up to date with superannuation and tax,
- Fake reviews and social media backlash
- How to select staff better
- Managing the exit process to reduce the risk
Tell us your stories
Let us know what you’ve seen (ex)employees do and how it’s been handled in the comments below. Try and keep it anonymous.